The use of this website constitutes the user’s agreement with the terms contained herein, which govern the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images and text, and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, team names, and icons (collectively, BFF Intellectual Property”). BFF Intellectual Property is owned by the Black Fives Foundation (“BFF”).
If you use BFF Intellectual Property, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- The BFF Intellectual Property contained on this site is subject to the specific guidelines contained herein.
- You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use BFF Intellectual Property in any way other than as has been specifically authorized by BFF.
- You acknowledge that BFF reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print BFF Intellectual Property available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
- You acknowledge that any download of BFF Intellectual Property does not constitute a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in BFF Intellectual Property by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- BFF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF THE BLACK FIVES FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(This Permissions agreement was last updated on October 9, 2015.)